ahandsomenerd asked: Why are you not worried about grown human live that are thrown away every day, like what is happening in Ferguson
Why do you assume that I’m not worried about grown human life that is thrown away every day? Pretty harsh assumption. You’ll note that I haven’t been posting on this blog about what’s going on with the persecution of Christians in the middle east, either. I’m a strong Catholic myself; just because I’m not posting about something doesn’t mean that I don’t have concern about said something. This is a pro-life blog focused on a specific area of the pro-life movement, namely the war on the unborn.
You put those words in my mouth; I never said anything that even implied that I don’t care about other offenses against human life. Good try though. Really.
- Pro-Choice: Your body your choice!
- Pregnant teen: I want to keep my baby!
- Pro-Choice: Are you sure? It's really hard to be a teen parent!
- Pregnant teen: You're right, it is going to be hard. Maybe you can-
- Pro-Choice: ISN'T IT SO GREAT THAT WE'RE HERE FOR YOU? YOU CAN SCHEDULE YOUR ABORTION RIGHT NOW!
- Pregnant teen: Actually, I was kind of thinking maybe you could give me some sources for diapers or something? Because they're expensive.
- Pro-Choice: THIS IS WHY THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD PAY FOR CONTRACEPTION AND ABORTION! DIAPERS ARE EXPENSIVE!
- Pregnant teen: Yeah, they are, and I want help with THAT, not with-
- Pro-Choice: BABIES ARE SO EXPENSIVE! LET'S PREVENT THEM FROM HAPPENING! YOUR BODY YOUR CHOICE!
- Pregnant teen: Ok but I'm choosing to keep the baby!
- Pro-Choice: HAVE SOME GOVERNMENT CONTRACEPTIVES! THEY'LL MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER! WE ALSO COVER ABORTIONS!
- Pregnant teen: BUT DO YOU COVER MATERNITY LEAVE? DO YOU COVER DAYCARE? DO YOU COVER PEDIATRICIANS? GYNECOLOGISTS? DIAPERS? BLANKETS? PACIFIERS?
- HOW IS IT A CHOICE IF ALL YOU'LL HELP ME WITH IS CONTRACEPTIVES OR ABORTION?
Anonymous asked: no one uses "clump of cells" arguments on pc side. am p sure pl need to convince themselves is more than that so they keep saying it. every pl argue comes with "clump of cells" man. you fail at this.
This ask references this post.
You are deluding yourself. Watch this video to see the true face of your ‘movement’.
As disgusting as the woman was in that video, she is a shining light on the hill compared to you. At least she is ignorant to the life that grows within the womb. You know the humanity of the unborn child and yet you champion for their destruction. You are the worst kind of human being. You would see another die so that you could live as you please.
If we do not forcefully confront the evil of human abortion, we will all someday be consumed by its toxic ideology. When we fail to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves, who will speak for us when our voice is too weak to be heard?
"No one uses ‘clumps of cells’ arguments on PC side."
What planet is this anon living on???
Anonymous asked: why do you even give a shit about what other people do with their bodies, it's their body it should be their choice
Why do you even give a shit about what other people do with their newborns? It’s their newborn it should be their choice.
That is why I care. Because our value as a human being did not change just because we slipped through our mother’s cervix. Killing a child while they are receiving nourishment through their umbilical cord is the same as killing a child while they are receiving nourishment through their mother’s breast.
Dependence on one’s mother does not erase one’s humanity.
I don’t care what people do with their bodies. I care what they do with their children living in their bodies.
Let me ask you, anon. Why do YOU care if people self-harm, have eating disorders, or even commit suicide? Are those actions not (ACTUALLY) done to someone’s own body?
A woman describes being coerced into abortion. After she aborted her baby, their marriage later broke up anyway.
Melinda Tankard Reist Giving Sorrow Words: Women’s Stories of Grief after Abortion (Springfield, IL: Acorn Books, 2007) 25
Women being pressured to abort by their partners is very common. In fact, one study shows that 64% of women going in for an abortion had been coerced and were not making the choice completely by their own free will. This is not “choice” like the feminists say. Read more about coerced abortion here.(via clinicquotes)
If you are pro life, you are most definitely misogynist, ableist, and classist.
This “argument” gets thrown around all the time, yet it’s pro-“choicers” who support both the “medical procedure” that deliberately and systematically eliminates girls, the disabled, the poor, and people of color, and the organization, Planned Parenthood, that Margaret Sanger founded to further her white supremacist, eugenicist agenda.